You have fat deposits on your thighs and you hate them? You have tried everything but nothing worked? Try these exercises and you will tighten your thighs in no time.
- Frog – lie on your back and raise your legs straight up, drawing the heels near each other, but parting the fingertips.
- Bend the knees slowly and straighten them by tensing the muscles. Repeat the exercise 10 times in 3 series. Make a 1-
- minute break between the cycles.
- Intense strain – lie on the left side and support your head with your hand. Bend the right leg in the knee and place it on the ground in front of the leg, start lifting your leg 30 cm high for 10-15 times and then switch legs.
- Scissors – lie on the back and keep your hands lying on your back. Start rising your feet around 30cm and cross them 10 times like scissors movement. Make no pauses and move each leg up and down for 10 times in 3 series. Do not touch the ground with your feet.
- Defeat the resistance – part your legs at shoulder width and place an elastic fitness band about mid-calf. Start rising the foot and moving it sideways while you beat the band resistance. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise 10 times for each leg.
- Ball compressing – lie on the back and bend the knees, placing an elastic ball between them. Keep the hands along the body. Start rising the bottom part of your body and pull the belly, staying in this position for 30-60 seconds and compressing the bass as much as you can between the knees. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Lunge – straighten your body and part the legs at shoulder width. Start stretching your hands forward and step aside with the left foot. After that, bend the right leg in the knee and sit on it. Transfer the body weight on that leg. Then, stand up slowly and move the body weight on the other leg, performing the lunges on every side.