Here’s what you need to know – well, first you should know that pigs are scavengers by nature. This means that pigs will eat almost anything, including spoiled substances, feces, urine and even harmful growths. The pig’s digestive system is actually incompetent for expelling these harmful poisons from the body. In fact, the pigs will process its nourishments in around four hours. Well, this amount of time is not enough to uproot the overload of toxins that were ingested. These harmful poisons are stored in the pig itself, especially in the fat cells and the pig’s organs.
A recent study has discovered that more than 69% (of around 200 samples) of all crude pork tests were loaded with harmful poisons and microorganisms, known as Yersinia enteroclitica. These harmful microorganisms’ can cause many health problems, such as: fever, gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea, vomiting and cramps.
The experts also claim that ground pork is more prone to be spoiled, than pork slashes. Ground pork was also positive for different contaminations, including a “questionable” compound – ractopamine. This harmful compound is banned in Europe and China. The number of these microscopic organisms, found in ground pork was terrifying and really dangerous and it will make the treatment very risky and deadly, if someone manages to get sick.
Be very careful, because pigs are hosts to many different and dangerous parasites, infections and other creatures. Many of these harmful parasites can be transferred to human beings. Here are some of these dangerous parasites and infections:
Taeniasolium – this is an intestinal parasite, which can cause tissue contamination and loss of appetite.
Menangle infection – this terrible infection can bring fever, chills, migraines and sweating.
Trichinella – this is a parasitic roundworm. This dangerous roundworm can bring edema, myalgia, fever and malaise.